Phase 2 of printing for the Fishers Hut, were the floors. Overall these were incredibly straight forward and just printed flat on the base. I did run out of Hatchbox Grey PLA and am unable to get more at this time due to Covid distribution so I changed all prints moving forward after FH_IntFloor_B to ESunPla+. The only settings for printing that changed was temperature to match best settings for the new filament. You can visually see the difference with the dark grey floor section.
In terms of the models themselves there was one issue I encountered while printing which was the FH_ExtFloor_B which contained a rope segment which I did not see and did not support. However there is a Rope prop file for another component which I printed twice and used for the rope that did not print for ExtFloor_B.
For ALL FDM print profile settings used in this print build. Here is the Google Doc which lists them all.
Printer: Prusa mk3s
Filament: Hatchbox Grey PLA & ESun PLA+ Grey
Layer Height: 0.1 mm
Time to Print all components: 1d 4h 24 m
Filament to Print: 129.71 g
Estimated Cost to Print: $2.66