The weekly summary posts are way more to myself to track what i’m working on and accomplished over the course of the last week. I will try to post these every Friday moving forward.
My weekly goals include.
- 3d Print at least 1 thing
- paint at least 1 miniature
- paint at least 1 piece of terrain
All of the above will get a blog post highlighting each goal.
Projects in Action
- Began printing Fat Dragon Game Miniatures from the “Dragonlock” 3d Printed Miniatures June 2019
- 4 skeletons
- 5 goblins
- Standard 1″ round bases x 20 count
- 1″ round bases variety pack
- Painted Heroforge Kenku archer figure
- Painted round bases black
- Figure out where I was on project of Hero Hoards “Modular Shelves & Library study decor
- Organized over 350 GB of digital files to be easier to find and do an inventory of files.
- Started the process to test stripping paint off miniature
- Re-based several Reaper Bone miniatures
- Started to organize miniatures
- Figure out the miniature tray project and where we left off.